Key Performance Indicators
Student, graduate and employer satisfaction
云顶游戏官方网址下载, we’re listening – to the voice of our students, the voice of our graduates and the voice of employers and the communities we serve. The feedback we receive is vital as we continue to:
- strengthen our program offerings
- enhance the student experience
- ensure our graduates are job-ready
- provide an innovative and responsive learning environment
- partner with dynamic leaders in community and industry
The Key Performance Indicators (kpi) process includes three satisfaction surveys. The feedback the college receives from these surveys is used to make important and timely decisions about programs, 资源, facilities and services.
In 1998, the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities mandated a performance measurement system for Ontario colleges using Key Performance Indicators (kpi).
- Student satisfaction and engagement*
- Graduate employment rate
kpi help Georgian to identify areas of strength and weakness as well as opportunities for improvement.
*Student satisfaction rate is no longer ministry-mandated, but the college sector is currently developing a replacement for the provincial survey.
How is KPI data collected?
All colleges use the same KPI surveys and methods for data collection. Four of the five indicators (graduation rate excluded) are determined through annual surveys that are administered and/or analyzed by third party research companies contracted by the Ministry.
Student satisfaction and engagement survey
Georgian students (except those in their first semester or in University Partnership Centre programs) who are in full-time funded programs are surveyed in class to determine their satisfaction with college programs and services.
Graduates are surveyed by telephone on their satisfaction with Georgian’s programs and services six months and two years after graduation. 论坛研究公司. 进行两项调查.
Employers are asked through a telephone survey conducted by 论坛研究公司. to rate how well the college has prepared the graduate. The college, not the graduate’s, performance is evaluated.
Graduate employment rate
The graduate employment rate calculates the percentage of Georgian graduates who found employment within six months of graduation.
The graduation rate is calculated by tracking students from when they started at Georgian on a full-time basis to their graduation from the college.
KPI结果 for 2020-21
These results are specific to grads who completed their academic programs in 2019-20.
|Graduate employment rate||85.8%||77%|
|Student satisfaction and engagement||–||–|
|Apprenticeship satisfaction and engagement||稍后通知||稍后通知|
For more information on the employment experiences of college graduates, visit the Ministry of Colleges and Universities website.
Student satisfaction and engagement – you told us
Student satisfaction rate is no longer ministry-mandated, but the college sector is launching a new survey, Ontario College Student Experience Survey, 2022年冬天.
Are you a full-time student in your second semester of study or beyond?
如果是这样的话, you’re eligible to complete the Ontario College Student Experience Survey (OCSES) survey which is an online survey and students can complete on their own time. You’ll be asked to provide input on your program of study, college services and the overall Georgian learning environment. This is your opportunity to have a voice – so make sure it counts:
- all information is confidential; you cannot be linked to your responses in any way
- the survey is administered three times a year: June, November and February
- in the past, student feedback has played a role in:
- Georgian extending its Library hours
- opening a Subway Restaurant at the 巴里 Campus
- making renovations to the cafeterias
- improving and expanding college parking lots and much more
Tell us how you’re doing!
Six months after you graduate and again two years later, you’ll be contacted by a research firm to comment on your career success and satisfaction as a Georgian graduate:
- this province-wide telephone survey of all college graduates is a quick way for you to provide us with an update on your status
- the feedback you provide is entirely confidential
- it’s important to ensure that your telephone number is accurate in our records and that you accept the call
- the research firm will call you repeatedly until they have an opportunity to gather your feedback
- though completing the survey is not mandatory, taking a few minutes to provide your input can help shape the future direction of the college – we hope you will participate!
As part of the graduate satisfaction survey, you’ll be asked for permission to contact your direct supervisor for the Employer Satisfaction survey. The purpose of the survey is to assess the performance of the college – not your performance. Your employer will not be contacted without your consent.
If you recently hired a Georgian graduate, you may receive a call from an independent research firm to gauge how well you feel the college has prepared the graduate to meet your needs as an employer. You’ll be asked to comment on the graduate’s abilities as well as to suggest what new skills are expected from today’s graduates:
- the feedback you provide is critical in helping us to ensure we’re preparing our students today for the jobs of tomorrow
- all information gathered is confidential
Thank you for your continued support of 云顶集团游戏 students and our programs!
OSAP performance indicators
OSAP Performance Indicators include the default rates for students issued Ontario Student Loans, graduate employment rate and graduation rate.
- common methodology has been used for the calculations for all program-related information provided by all colleges
- data is updated annually
- the Approved Program Sequence (APS) number is assigned to each approved program by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- confidentiality is maintained by not publishing information for indicators for which the total number of individuals is less than five, as is consistent with the direction in the Ontario Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
For additional details on the Ontario Student Loan default rates, visit the OSAP网站.
For provincial information on the employment experiences of college graduates, visit the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development website.